Founded in 1961 in Switzerland, Medela is committed to the health of mothers and their babies, and is the global leader when it comes to breastfeeding products and technology. Breast milk is packed with the nutrients tots need to thrive, like essential vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and the vital antibodies needed to strengthen the immune system. At the heart of everything Medela does is a commitment to supporting mothers to nurse as long as possible, and to provide accurate, research-backed information to empower moms to make informed decision about their breastfeeding goals.
The Medela Symphony hospital-grade double-electric breast pump is the first breast pump with 2-Phase Expression technology, which is proven to achieve faster milk ejection and faster milk flow. Designed to mimic a baby’s natural nursing rhythm, with a one touch let-down button so moms can easily return to stimulation phase, initiate and maintain milk supply if direct breastfeeding is not possible, as well as collect breast milk at work or during other absences from the baby. Convenient single or double pumping.
- 2-Phase Expression® technology, designed to mimic a baby’s natural nursing rhythm
- All parts that come into contact with breast milk are BPA-free, and are easy to clean
- Two separate, independent membrane units
- Equipped with 2 internal rechargeable batteries
- Dimensions: Unit size/Packaging: 10-1/4″ x 8-1/4″ x 12-1/2″
- Weight: 7.05 lb / with rechargeable batteries: 8.4 lb
- 1 – Symphony breastpump
- 1 – Symphony 2.0 program card
- 1 – container stand
- 1 – quick start card
- 1 – protector for card/cord