Founded by husband-wife duo Nick and Kimber in 2008, Little Sapling Toys creates handcrafted wooden toys that are designed to grow with kids throughout their childhoods. With a goal of encouraging creativity, learning and skill building, they also focus on producing toys that are stylish and will look good strewn around your house. Made of sustainably harvested American hardwoods, they do not use any paints or dyes, instead achieving their finishes with non-toxic local beeswax or organic jojoba oil.
Little Sapling’s Wooden Texas Teether is easy for little hands to hold and a safe and soothing way for babies to find comfort while teething. It can also be used as a toy or decor once your tot gets a bit older.
- Made of sustainably harvested high quality maple wood
- No wax, dyes or paint, so it’s completely safe for baby’s mouth
- Natural, non-toxic, naturally anti-bacterial, and non-allergenic
- Made in the USA
- Little Sapling plants a tree for each toy sold
- Age recommendation: 3 months +
- Dimensions: 5″ thick