Originally known as Diana Dolls Wear, Kushies was founded in 1953 by Canadian Mary Malinowski. Conceived as a small-scale company that would make dolls’ clothing and accessories. Today, the company is owned by Mary’s daughter Susan and her husband Sam Perez and is still located in its birthplace of Stoney Creek, Ontario, where the head office, product conception, design and production takes place. Additionally, over half of all Kushies products are still proudly manufactured in Canada, allowing the company to closely supervise quality, ethics and sustainability of its offerings. Now much more than a dolls’ clothing company, Kushies produces nursing pads, night lights and more.
Kushies Organic Changing Pad is the ultimate “essential” item for mom. Super soft and quilted viscose made from bamboo is used on top while a premium grade waterproof bottom is added for leak protection at home and on the go. It can fit compactly in a diaper bag and is especially handy around the house.
- Made of soy-bio based polyurethane foam and organic viscose from bamboo
- Made without the use of harmful pesticides
- Bottom is waterproof and phthalate free. Anti-Skid fabric keeps the pad in place
- Convenient safety straps hold baby securely
- Additional attachment straps to fasten to back of dresser
- Formaldehyde and Lead free
- Dimensions: 32” x 16.5” x 4.5”