When designing her baby’s nursery in 2014, Jenny Walker set out on a quest to find furnishings that were safe for an infant but could also be repurposed once they outgrew them. With little on the market, her idea for a new business had been born. In June, that idea became a reality with the launch of her collection of luxurious gender-neutral baby furniture that all transforms into adult sized furniture or storage containers. Using Italian leather, smooth walnut and stainless steel, Walker has created high quality pieces that can be used long after your child is no longer an infant.
Jenny Walker’s debut, The Normandy Collection, features solid walnut craftsmanship and stainless steel hardware. Each crib takes one hundred hours to hand produce yielding heirloom pieces meant to be passed down from generation to generation. Please note: oxygen, water, oils and fingerprints will cause changes in surface coloration making each piece unique over time.
- Colgate Corporation Greenguard Gold certified
- Free of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) such as formaldehyde and phthalates
- Additional pieces included with the crib for console table conversion
- Made to order
- Mattress sold separately
- Crib assembled dimensions: 54.125” L x 29.75” W x 30.75” H
- Crib interior dimensions: 52.625” x 28.25”
- As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return