As the newest member of the award-winning CYBEX infant car seats series, the Aton Q combines advanced safety and innovative functionality with with iconic design.
Telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection (L.S.P. System)
The very first forces of an accident are transferred by the extended sideprotector facing the door and are distributed to the car seat’s shell. The flexible material and structure of the infant car seat then absorbs the forces of an impact and channel them away from the baby.
Lie flat position for newborns
Together with German medical specialists and midwives a new function was developed that enables the flattest possible lying angle between head, neck and chest. The risk of breathing difficulties is reduced through a removable seat insert, which also offers more space and comfort for bigger children once removed.
Height adjustable headrest
With the new 8-position height adjustable headrest with integrated harness guide, the length of the harness changes automatically when the headrest is adjusted. This prevents any need for the difficult threading in and out of the harness and makes it almost impossible to misuse.
XXL sun canopy
The integrated, extra-large sun canopy with UVP 50+ disappears elegantly behind a color-coordinated visor.
The infant car seat can be combined into a clever travel system with the CYBEX buggies Callisto, Topaz and Onyx and with many other brand prams and buggies.
- For children weighing 4 up to 35 lbs, and measuring up to 30″ tall
- Measures 26″ L x 17.7″ W x 17.7″ H, Weighs 11.5 lb
- Telescopic Linear Side-impact Protection
- Near-flat lying position for premature babies and newborns
- 5-point adjustable harness system; needs no re-threading, Rear-facing only
- Base included
- As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return