When Tanya and Olek Zhylin became parents to little Nicole in 2007, they felt compelled to provide her with the very best – and safest – of everything. Both committed to living eco-friendly lives, the IT specialists found it difficult to source natural bath products for their daughter – so they began to make their own. Caaocho – a line of 100 per cent natural toys – was born in 2013. Using 100 per cent pure natural rubber, Caaocho makes toys and teethers that are safe, non-toxic, sensory and fun for babies to enjoy day after day. Caaocho also believes in giving back, and supports HealthyChild.org, a national non-profit committed to reducing the amount of chemicals children of all ages are exposed to.
Meet your baby’s new friend – Sola the Goat, Caaocho’s sustainable, non-toxic and biodegradable teether made from rubber from the Hevea rubber tree. It’s certified BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free, painted with food-grade paints and completely safe for your baby. Sola the Goat’s textured ears and legs are perfect for soothing and massaging sore gums, while a gentle squeaking sound will entertain your little one during teething.
- Crafted from 100% natural rubber (Hevea tree)
- Certified non-toxic – Free from BPA, PVC, Phthalates and Nitrosamine
- Promotes sensory development, hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills
- Textured ears and legs sooth and massage sore gums during teething
- Gentle squeaking sound when squeezed
- Soft enough for baby’s mouth
- Age recommendation: 3 months +
- Dimensions: 3.5″ x 4.7″