Inspired by the birth of their first child, Ella, Matt and Emily Reichardt founded Bumbleride out of their home in San Diego in 2004. Their line of strollers was intended for parents – and tots – who live healthy, active lifestyles and need the products to match. Every element of each product is designed in-house, drawing on the collective feedback of real parents. The company is also highly committed to environmentally friendly practices. The textiles, aluminum and plastics that make up Bumbleride products are carefully chosen for durability, safety and function, but also their environmental impact. Bumbleride also seek out suppliers that are innovating to save energy, conserve water and reduce pollution in landfills. Their fabrics are OEKO-TEX and Bluesign supplier certified and feature a 100% recycled polyester made from recycled post-consumer water bottles. Their Silver Black colors use an innovative dye process that conserves approximately 89 per cent less water than similar techniques and reduces pollution in the process.
From the pavement to the trail, the Bumbleride Indie Stroller adapts to your daily adventures called life. Indie is set apart from the rest with its compact, lightweight frame, 12″ air filled tires and unmatched versatility. The fully adjustable backrest, footrest and handle create a customized fit for you and baby. Wherever your path takes you, Indie is the only stroller you will need from birth through toddler-hood.
- Includes 12″ air-filled tires with pump included
- Adjustable bumper bar, handle and footrest
- UPF/SPF 45+ sun canopy with pop out extension
- 5-point breakaway harness with shoulder pads
- Wrist strap
- Eco fabric made from 100% recycled plastic (rPET) and innovative dye process
- Oeko-Tex and bluesign certified wrist strap
- Suitable for newborns and toddlers up to 55 lb
- Final sale. As per our returns policy, this item is not eligible for return