The name Bugaboo is synonymous with strollers. But it wasn’t always that way. In fact, back in 1994, when Chief Design Officer at Bugaboo Max Barenbrug designed his stroller for his graduation at the Design Academy in Eindhoven, it was the first of its kind. The modular stroller, loaded with functionalities that could be used on any terrain was a completely new concept at the time. Five years later, Barenburg and his business partner Eduard Zanen founded their own factory, after failing to find a manufacturer that would meet their high safety standards. Today, Bugaboo is a company with 70 bright thinkers, smart designers and highly skilled engineers whose products are sold in more than 50 countries around the world, and the line has expanded to include luggage systems and capsules. But the primary goal – to allow parents to move their kids around the world with ease – will never change.
The sun-safe Bugaboo Universal Stroller Parasol can be attached to any Bugaboo stroller to provide shade and flexible UV ray protection for your little one during stroller rides on sunny days. It features three pivot points for easy positioning and a UPF 50+ rated silver lining.
- Compatible for use with all Bugaboo strollers
- Three pivot points allow you to easily position parasol over your child
- Handy accessory for stroller rides during sunny days or when caught in light rain
- UPF 50+ rated silver lining
- Polyester, aluminum and plastic construction
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Color: Black