10 products to make travel easier
Going on vacation? We’ve got 10 products you need to bring so that your time away is not only fun, but also stress-free.
Getting from Point A to Point B tends to take double the time and effort when you have kids. Little ones inevitably get tired, hungry, dirty, and antsy (1 hour into the trip), which is why we’ve compiled a list of ten products that will make traveling with your family extra enjoyable and a lot easier for everyone.
- GB Pockit Stroller: Little ones get tired, which is why the GB Pockit Stroller is the compact stroller of your dreams. When folded it is the smallest stroller currently available on the market at 12 x 7 x 14 inches to be precise. In only two steps the stroller becomes a compact and feather-light handbag shaped package (9.5 lb), which is perfect for racing through an airport, sight seeing in Europe or enjoying breakfast at a beach side café.
- Cybex YEMA Carrier: Let’s be honest – sometimes your baby just wants to be held. The Cybex YEMA Carrier is beautiful and functional, making it the ultimate choice for fashionista mamas wanting to wear their babies while seeing the world and looking fabulous. Thanks to the ergonomically designed adjustable seat-panel and headrest, the carrier grows with your child and offers three carrying positions that promote a natural spread squat that is important for baby’s hip development.
- Nuna SENA Travel Crib: Making sure your baby has somewhere safe and comfortable to sleep is a top priority, especially when traveling. Made from organic products, the Nuna SENA travel crib pops open easily into a soft, sturdy dreamland for your baby. It can also be used as a play space. Skid-proof feet and padded edges ensure quiet, pinch-free operation, so you and your baby both get a good night’s sleep.
- STATE Bags Butler Changing Pad: Even though you’re going to be in vacation mode, you must always be prepared…for a diaper change. The STATE Bags Butler Changing Pad sports a slim design that easily fits into the laptop sleeve of your backpack or any standard size diaper bag, so you know you’ll have everything you need for quick, clean diaper changes no matter where you are.
- Deuz Playmat – Roads: Whether you need a play space in a park, airport or hotel lobby floor, Deuz has you covered. The Deuz Roads playmat is made out of thick 100% organic cotton canvas, dyed with GOTS certified non-toxic ink and is a boldly designed space that will inspire your child to invent an endless variety of worlds where he or she can play, read or rest in. This stylish playmat includes an organic cotton storage bag so it can be taken on vacation or easily packed away. You can also use the bag to tote around your child’s favorite toys.
- Janod Toys Magnetibooks: Toddlers and kids will love this handy book-shaped box that is perfect for travel. The Janod Toys Magnetibooks comes in three themes including cupcakes, boys outfits and crazy face that your child to have hours of fun with. Bonus: the magnetic feature means you won’t be picking up all the pieces off the plane floor.
- Modern Twist Mark Mats: Modern Twist’s plastic-free Mark Mats make mealtime fun and hygienic. Crafted out of food grade silicone, young Picasso’s will love coloring the playful designs & enchanting characters with their non-toxic markers, while eating out and about. The non-porous and germ-free surface will never wear and tear, so you can roll up the reusable, memory-free mat again and again.
- Stasher Silicone Bag: Having snacks for long car rides or museum lines is a must. The Stasher Silicone Bag is a BPA-free revolutionary alternative to plastic bags and containers. Made of pure platinum food-grade silicone, Stasher bags are reusable and great for storing snacks or toys while on the go. They’re durable, easy to clean as well as microwave and dishwasher safe. Bonus: the non-porous surface helps inhibit bacterial growth, making them kind to your body and the earth.
- Erbaviva Mommy Travel Kit: Now let’s talk about how to keep mom happy. Traveling through airports, to new climates and for long hours can be stressful on your skin, which is why it’s important to maintain your skincare regimen. The Erbaviva Mommy Travel Kit is a balanced organic skincare set consisting of Erbaviva’s Quease-ease Lip Balm and travel size organic Mommy Milk Bath, Stretch Mark Cream, organic Stretch Mark Oil and in a smart and reusable handmade travel case.
- HATCH Jersey Drape Dress: Since your suitcase is now filled with your kids’ stuff, you need to be strategic with your wardrobe. Beloved by celebrities like Jessica Biel, Heidi Klum and Gwen Stefani, the HATCH Jersey Drape Dress is a travel essential because it transitions impressively from day to night with a quick change of accessories and won’t wrinkle in your suitcase. Made in New York, this classic dress can be worn during and after pregnancy.