Baby Furniture Just Got Even Cooler
Thanks to four dads who wanted to rethink baby furniture, bloom® is changing the expectations of style and design when it comes to gear for your little one.
With a firm belief that parents and their babies should live together in style and functionality, bloom® has created a non-toxic and innovative contemporary furniture and gear line that is inspired by fashion and lifestyle and reflects modern living. Seriously – this stuff could have its own exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art.
Even though baby products have traditionally been functional, four dads found that much of it is not in tune with the design sense of today’s parents and decided to create high quality, iconic products that enhance contemporary, dining, living & dreaming spaces. With safety and environmental sustainability being paramount in their creative process, bloom®’s range exceeds all applicable safety regulations and is engineered using sustainable resources. All bloom® wooden products are manufactured mdf-free, formaldehyde-free and lead free; using low voc baby-safe finishes and eco-friendly packaging.
Ready to check out the goods?
- bloom® coco go: The bloom® coco go baby lounger has 3 easy-to-activate recline positions; fully lie-flat, semi-reclined & fixed upright. Crafted from birch wood, it has an anti-skid base, two soothing vibration speeds and front and rear retractable feet. The front facing seat pad is made of 100% organic cotton and has a 5-point padded safety harness.
- bloom® coco stylewood: The Coco Stylewood belongs in contemporary living spaces with its iconic form and comfortable nest for baby formed in patented stylewood™. Featuring an organic baby-facing seat pad, a 5-point safety harness with one-push smart buckle and smooth self-rocking motion that’s naturally soothing to baby.
- bloom® fresco chrome special edition: As the world’s highest baby chair, the bloom® fresco chrome’s 3-position recline system has an easy up/down height adjustment to allow your baby to join the family at the dining table, breakfast bar; starting from birth, all the way to school age. Perfect for keeping newborns up off the ground and away from pets (or older siblings!) the fresco grows with your child and can be used up until the age of eight.
- bloom® pogo 3 in 1 stool: Designed to help your kids help themselves, the bloom® 3-in-1 pogo stool can be used as a step stool, table/ stool, or booster seat. With two heights and an extra wide top, is has cut-out side handles for easy mobility and is made in Europe using Carb 2 certified Baltic birch plywood, water-based low voc baby-safe finishes and given a strengthened base for maximum safety & balance.
- bloom alma mini: Designed for urban spaces and grandparents/second home, the bloom® alma mini urban crib is all about style, mobility and storage. This beautifully designed folding bassinet/mini-crib features stainless steel detailing, fits easily through small and standard doorways and comes with a durable storage bag. Like all of bloom®’s wooden products, the alma mini has been manufactured with low voc baby safe finishes, formaldehyde-free adhesives and is mdf-free.
- bloom® alma max solid wood crib: The bloom® alma max is the big daddy of the alma collection. With two mattress heights, an optional toddler rail, open slats for air flow, and four lockable castors for room to room mobility, it’s engineered from solid wood and is the ultimate modern crib solution from newborn to 5 years. Just like the mini, the alma max has been made with low voc baby safe finishes, is mdf-free, formaldehyde-free and manufactured to conform with globally recognized safety standards and norms.
- bloom® alma dresser: The bloom® alma dresser has a sleek modern design that complements the alma mini and alma max and is just the piece you need to complete your alma nursery. Durably made of solid wood, the alma has four large slow-closing drawers with hidden rails, can transform from a sophisticated cabinet to a change station with bloom universal change tray (sold separately) and best of all – doesn’t require any assembly!
- bloom® nano highchair: Engineered with the Urban home in mind, Nano high chair’s sleek design folds up to a mere 7 inches for quick & easy storage.
- bloom® retro crib: With a smaller foot print than standard size cribs, yet spacious enough for baby to rest comfortably up to 4 years, the Alma Retro Crib features beautiful and modern, mid-century design. Retro’s clean lines & modern arches combine beautifully, creating a substantial solid wood crib with a bold presence.
- bloom® retro dresser: The perfect addition to complete your Bloom nursery, the Retro dresser features a mid-century modern design to compliment the Retro Crib. It easily transforms from an elegant cabinet to a change station with Bloom’s Universal Change tray.
- bloom® luxo crib: A modern and luxurious addition to any nursery, the European-designed Luxo crib allows your baby to sleep in style from newborn up to 5 years old. The gently curved ends cocoon your little while the open slats promote all-important air flow. Boasting its no-tools-required assembly, the Luxo’s patented design allows folding for storage when not in use.
- bloom® luxo dresser: The perfect addition to complete your Bloom nursery, the Luxo dresser features a European-styled, curved design to compliment the Luxo Crib. It also transforms to a change station with Bloom’s Universal Change tray.