9 Genius Parenting products
Every now and then you discover a product that is so simple, yet so ingenious that you think, “Why didn’t I think of that!?” (That’s how we feel about the following nine genius products.)
We know that you want to give your family the best of the best when it comes to feeding, playing, sleeping and traveling, which is why we’ve found nine products that are not only safe, sustainable and eco-friendly, but also completely GENIUS.
- Siliskin Sippy Top by Silikids: Finding the matching lid to a sippy cup is a daily battle that Silikids has won. The Siliskin Sippy Top is a universal 100% food-grade silicone top that stretches over and grips the top of any size cup. Newly designed for added stretch and durability, simply add the top to any glass or cup of your choice to make it an instant sippy cup that is both dishwasher and microwave safe
2. Coloring Poster XXL by OMY: These extra, extra large coloring posters hold hundreds of tiny details, and a huge sense of humor for your entire family to enjoy. Discover bridges, buildings, landmarks, people, skyscrapers and much more! Kids can express their creativity alone or with friends, and use the poster as a tablecloth, wallpaper, or just for pure coloring fun. Printed on recycled paper and made in France, these add fun and style to any room in your house.
3. OMY Ultra Washable Felt Pens: Designed in France and made in Italy, OMY Ultra Washable felt tip pens are vibrant, fun and perfect for your little Picasso to color with. The ink can easily be removed from skin and textiles with the help of a little soap and water, making them the ultimate choice for toddlers. Bonus: the box can become a pretty pen holder for your desk or office
4. Highlight Crib by Nursery Works: Crafted from sustainable 100% American white oak, the Highlight Crib is a safe, sturdy and comfortable crib for your little one. But here’s the GENIUS part – as your child grows, the crib seamlessly transforms into an adult-sized desk. Each piece is hand made in Los Angeles and finished with non-toxic VOC-free, natural oil and wax-based preserves.
5. FlexiBath by Stokke: Not only is the Stokke Flexibath a safe and cleverly designed baby bath suitable from birth to four years, it’s also foldable for easy storage and travel. The lightweight, space saving design makes it easy to store and convenient to use at home or when traveling, encouraging more shared bath time moments.
6. Tree Bookcase by Nursery Works: Made from durable CARB II compliant MDF, the Tree Bookcase by Nursery Works is a whimsical and safe place for your kids to arrange up to 100 books. The imaginative tree design is sanded and assembled by hand to ensure its smooth form and finished in high gloss, low VOC, non-toxic lacquer, so you can be confident that it won’t warp, split or crack. Bonus: the packaging is made from recycled cardboard.
7. Hevea Glass Baby Bottle & Rubber Cover: The Hevea baby bottle is made from the highest quality, thermal shock resistant borosilicate glass. To help the little ones hold on to it, they’ve added a natural rubber cover, which not only helps the baby to grab the bottle easily but also helps the bottle from becoming slick. The cover works as a breakage preventer, as it bounces off if dropped to the floor, as well as a toy when not being used on the bottle. Genius, non?
8. Maxi Mat (Circle) by Gathre: Made from premium bonded leather with suede underside, the Maxi Mat is perfect for picnics in the park, enjoying an outdoor concert, or reading a book beachside with your entire family. To clean this stylish and waterproof mat, simply shake or wipe it off to easily get rid of any size mess. It’s bigger than a king sized bed to fit your whole family, yet folds up more compactly than a blanket, so carrying it around is painless.