8 Baby Boy Basics
Shopping for a little man? Here are eight items he’ll love taking on his next adventure.
When dressing a little boy, it’s wise to remember that they’re going to be on the move before you know it. Basically – comfort and quality are key. You need things that are not only fashionable, but also durable. Below are eight great picks for your baby boy.
- Kyte BABY Solid Pants: The Kyte BABY Solid Pants are soft and snuggly pants made from silky smooth sustainable bamboo rayon that create a breathable and cool outfit in modern, earthy colors. The stretchy material is naturally hypoallergenic and gives your baby the option to have a snug or looser fit while still staying comfortable and stylish.
- DL 1961 Toby Infant Jean: NY-based company DL 1961 is revolutionizing denim, one pair of jeans at a time. Using eco-friendly denim fibers that use half the dye, energy and water of traditional denim processing, the line uses high quality ethically sourced cotton and hybrid elastane. With an elasticized waistband, the DL 1961 Toby infant jean is an essential everyday skinny for your little one.
- Milkbarn Bamboo Footed Romper: Using organic, sustainable and durable fabrics like organic cotton and bamboo, Milkbarn’s classic yet modern designs are beloved by parents and tots everywhere. Their adorable Bamboo Footed Romper is as soft as it is cute! Featuring a panda and umbrella print, the romper has snaps from top to bottom to make getting dressed and diaper changes a breeze.
- 12 12 Crew Long Sleeve Tee: Made with organic pima cotton and eco-friendly dyes, 12 12’s Crew Long Sleeve Tee has a comfortable and stylish crew neck boasting a simplistic appeal. Super soft and the perfect weight, this naturally hypoallergenic tee can easily be layered or worn alone. The search for the perfect organic baby t-shirt ends here.
- Loulou Lollipop Cookie Teether: The Loulou Lollipop silicone Cookie Teether is a super cute and effective way for your tot to get teething relief. It’s strategically textured on both sides to massage top and bottom sore gums. The teether can be used by itself or attached to the pacifier clip to keep it close to your baby. Why we REALLY love it? It’s free of nasties like lead, cadmium, PVC, BPAs and phthalates.
- Coveted Things Faded Arrow Swaddle: The ultra-versatile Coveted Things Faded Arrow swaddle is made from GOTS-certified organic cotton and is dyed with non-toxic ink. At 47″ x 47″, its substantial, eye catching size is perfect for swaddling as well as covering strollers, keeping your baby warm, shielding you while you’re breastfeeding, or for use as a scarf. It’s incredibly lightweight, super soft, and gets even softer with every wash!
- Donsje Amsterdam Pina Bootie: Donsje’s bestselling Pina bootie features an extra-wide opening that makes light work of slipping these little booties on and off, while the lace fastening keeps them secure on even the wriggliest of toes. They’ve been specifically designed to allow baby and toddler feet the space to move freely and to develop naturally and safely in preparation for those long-awaited first steps!
- Kyte BABY Solid Sleep Sack: The Kyte BABY Solid Sleep Sack is made from sustainable bamboo rayon fabric that is soft to the touch and provides a cozy and comfortable sleeping alternative to blankets in the crib. The naturally hypoallergenic sleep sack has a double zipper that allows quick and easy access for diaper changes, meaning significantly less fuss from babies.